Wings vs. Dream WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 Injury Report, Betting Odds - September 15
Check out the injury report for the Dallas Wings (22-18), which currently has two players listed, as the Wings prepare for their NBA playoffs first round game 1 with the Atlanta Dream (19-21) at College Park Center on Friday, September 15 at 9:30 PM ET.
Last time out, the Wings bested the Dream 94-77 on Sunday.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wings gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dallas Wings Injury Report Today
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out||Knee||-||-||-|
Atlanta Dream Injury Report Today
Wings vs. Dream Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Wings Player Leaders
- Satou Sabally is posting 18.6 points, 4.4 assists and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Natasha Howard leads the Wings at 8 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 2.6 assists and 16.5 points.
- Teaira McCowan is putting up 11.9 points, 1.5 assists and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Crystal Dangerfield puts up 8.2 points, 2.9 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game, shooting 42.5% from the field.
Wings vs. Dream Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.