Alabama vs. South Florida Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 16
Our projection model predicts the Alabama Crimson Tide will defeat the South Florida Bulls on Saturday, September 16 at 3:30 PM. For a complete projection on the game at Raymond James Stadium, which includes our prediction on the spread, over/under, and final score, keep scrolling.
Looking to bet on Alabama vs. South Florida? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Alabama vs. South Florida Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|South Florida (+33.5)||Over (61.5)||Alabama 39, South Florida 24|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 3 Predictions
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Tennessee vs Florida
- BYU vs Arkansas
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Army vs UTSA
- TCU vs Houston
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- LSU vs Mississippi State
Alabama Betting Info (2023)
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Crimson Tide's implied win probability is 99.0%.
- The Crimson Tide have posted one win against the spread this year.
- Alabama has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 33.5-point favorites.
- Two of the Crimson Tide's two games have hit the over.
- The over/under in this game is 61.5 points, 8.5 higher than the average total in Alabama games this season.
South Florida Betting Info (2023)
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Bulls have a 4.8% chance to win.
- The Bulls are winless against the spread so far this year in one game with a set total.
- No Bulls one games with a set total this year have gone over the total.
- The average point total for South Florida this year is nine points higher than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Crimson Tide vs. Bulls 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.