UL Monroe vs. Texas A&M: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-0) are facing tough odds as 36.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Texas A&M Aggies (1-1). The contest has a point total of 53.5.
On the offensive side of the ball, Texas A&M has been a top-25 unit, ranking 19th-best in the FBS by compiling 42.5 points per game. The Aggies rank 98th on defense (29 points allowed per game). From an offensive perspective, UL Monroe is generating 341.5 total yards per game (99th-ranked). It ranks 39th in the FBS defensively (297 total yards surrendered per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
UL Monroe vs. Texas A&M Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: College Station, Texas
- Venue: Kyle Field
- TV Channel: SEC Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UL Monroe vs. Texas A&M? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- South Alabama vs Oklahoma State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- James Madison vs Troy
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- James Madison vs Troy
- Louisiana vs UAB
UL Monroe Betting Records & Stats
UL Monroe Stats Leaders
- In addition to his 2,403 passing yards and 67.7% completion percentage last season, Chandler Rogers tallied 15 touchdowns against seven interceptions.
- Rogers made an impact with his legs, too, running for 353 yards and five TDs.
- On 78 targets, Tyrone Howell had 50 grabs (4.2 per game) for 852 yards and six TDs in 12 games.
- Malik Jackson helped the offense by scampering for 507 yards (42.3 yards per game) and six touchdowns.
- Andrew Henry ran for 322 yards (4.3 yards per carry) and four touchdowns in the running attack.
- The pass-catching skills of Henry led to 12 catches (on 15 targets) for 98 yards and one touchdown.
- On defense Zack Woodard, who was on the field for 12 games, registered 47 tackles, five TFL, and two sacks.
- With three interceptions to go with 37 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and three passes defended in 12 games, Tristan Driggers was a big player on defense last year.
- Lucius Tillery recorded 25 tackles, three TFL, and four sacks in 12 games.
- With three sacks to go along with three TFL and 30 tackles, Quincy Ledet made a big difference on D.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.