Browns vs. Steelers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Monday Night Football Week 2
According to our computer model, the Pittsburgh Steelers will defeat the Cleveland Browns when they meet at Acrisure Stadium on Monday, September 18 (at 8:15 PM ET). We have a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available below.
The Browns ranked 14th in total offense (349.1 yards per game) and 14th in total defense (331.2 yards allowed per game) last year. The Steelers totaled 322.6 yards per game on offense last season (23rd in NFL), and they ranked 13th on defense with 330.4 yards allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Browns vs. Steelers Predictions and Picks
|Steelers (+2)||Under (38.5)||Steelers 28, Browns 4|
Place your bets on the Browns-Steelers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Browns Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Browns' implied win probability is 56.5%.
- Cleveland went 7-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Browns had an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 2-point favorites last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Cleveland games.
- The point total average for Browns games last season was 43.2, 4.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Steelers Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 47.6% chance of a victory for the Steelers.
- Pittsburgh compiled a 10-6-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Steelers covered the spread five times last year (5-4-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- A total of seven of Pittsburgh games last year went over the point total.
- Last season, Steelers games resulted in an average scoring total of 40.5, which is two points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Browns vs. Steelers 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.