Astros vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
On Tuesday, September 19, Kyle Tucker's Houston Astros (84-67) host Adley Rutschman's Baltimore Orioles (94-56) at Minute Maid Park. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:10 PM ET.
The Astros are -175 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Orioles (+145). The game's total has been set at 9 runs.
Astros vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: Hunter Brown - HOU (11-11, 4.67 ERA) vs Kyle Gibson - BAL (14-9, 4.98 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Orioles Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to wager on the Astros and Orioles matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Astros (-175), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Astros win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.71 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Kyle Tucker hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Orioles|
|Astros vs Orioles Prediction|
Astros vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Astros have been favored 106 times and won 58, or 54.7%, of those games.
- The Astros have a 28-18 record (winning 60.9% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for Houston.
- The Astros have a 4-6 record from the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Houston and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Orioles have been chosen as underdogs in 67 games this year and have walked away with the win 39 times (58.2%) in those games.
- The Orioles have a win-loss record of 4-4 when favored by +145 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Orioles have a record of 3-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Baltimore and its opponents are 5-4-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+550||2nd||1st|
|Win AL West||-300||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.