Magda Linette vs. Yulia Putintseva: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023
Magda Linette (No. 27 ranking) will take on Yulia Putintseva (No. 81) in the semifinals of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 on Friday, September 22.
In this Semifinal matchup against Putintseva (+100), Linette is the favorite with -130 odds.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Magda Linette vs. Yulia Putintseva Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 22
- Venue: Guangzhou Nansha International Tennis Center
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Magda Linette vs. Yulia Putintseva Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Magda Linette has a 56.5% chance to win.
|Magda Linette||Yulia Putintseva|
|-130||Odds to Win Match||+100|
|+650||Odds to Win Tournament||+700|
|56.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||50.0%|
|13.3%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||12.5%|
|50.6||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||49.4|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Previews & Predictions
Magda Linette vs. Yulia Putintseva Trends and Insights
- In the quarterfinals on Thursday, Linette beat Rebeka Masarova 7-5, 7-6.
- Putintseva defeated Tatjana Maria 6-4, 6-7, 6-0 in the quarterfinals on Thursday.
- Linette has played 43 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), and 22.5 games per match.
- Linette has played 22.0 games per match in her 27 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Putintseva has averaged 22.5 games per match through her 44 matches played in the past year across all court surfaces, while winning 50.7% of the games.
- Putintseva is averaging 22.6 games per match and 9.6 games per set in 26 matches on hard courts in the past 12 months.
- Linette sports a 2-1 record versus Putintseva. Their last meeting was a 6-4, 6-2 victory for Linette in the Tennis in the Land Round of 32 on August 22, 2022.
- Linette and Putintseva have squared off in six total sets, with Linette winning four of them and Putintseva two.
- Linette has bettered Putintseva in 34 of 59 total games between them, good for a 57.6% win rate.
- Putintseva and Linette have squared off three times, and they have averaged 19.7 games and two sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.