Astros vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
J.P. Crawford and the Seattle Mariners hit the field against Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros on Monday at 9:40 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series at T-Mobile Park.
The Mariners are -125 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Astros (+105). The total is 7.5 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Astros vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- Over the past 10 games, the Astros have been named underdog just one time and came away with a win in that contest.
- When it comes to the total, the Astros and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games.
- The Astros have put together a 1-1-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 games (bookmakers set runlines in two of those matchups).
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Astros|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have been victorious in 22, or 62.9%, of the 35 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Houston has a record of 13-10, a 56.5% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Astros have a 48.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 82 of its 156 chances.
- The Astros have posted a record of 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.