Alex Bregman vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Alex Bregman, with a slugging percentage of .216 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Houston Astros against the Seattle Mariners, with Bryce Miller on the mound, September 27 at 9:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-5) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Alex Bregman Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: Bryce Miller
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Alex Bregman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Mariners Player Props|
|Astros vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Mariners|
|Astros vs Mariners Odds|
Alex Bregman At The Plate
- Bregman has 27 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 90 walks while hitting .259.
- He ranks 77th in batting average, 23rd in on base percentage, and 75th in slugging among qualifying batters in baseball.
- Bregman has gotten at least one hit in 62.4% of his games this year (98 of 157), with at least two hits 43 times (27.4%).
- He has hit a long ball in 24 games this year (15.3%), leaving the park in 3.4% of his chances at the plate.
- Bregman has picked up an RBI in 61 games this season (38.9%), with two or more RBI in 23 of them (14.6%).
- In 48.4% of his games this season (76 of 157), he has scored, and in 20 of those games (12.7%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Astros Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for José Abreu
- Click Here for Kyle Tucker
- Click Here for Martín Maldonado
- Click Here for Yordan Alvarez
- Click Here for Yainer Diaz
- Click Here for Jose Altuve
- Click Here for Chas McCormick
- Click Here for Jeremy Pena
- Click Here for Michael Brantley
- Click Here for Mauricio Dubon
Alex Bregman Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mariners pitching staff ranks ninth in the league.
- The Mariners' 3.77 team ERA is No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine to give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (179 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Mariners are sending Miller (8-6) to the mound to make his 25th start of the season. He is 8-6 with a 4.17 ERA and 115 strikeouts through 127 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the right-hander tossed 4 1/3 innings against the Texas Rangers, giving up six earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.17, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents are batting .244 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.