Jeremy Pena vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Jeremy Pena -- with a slugging percentage of .297 in his past 10 games (including no homers) -- will be in action for the Houston Astros versus the Seattle Mariners, with Bryce Miller on the mound, on September 27 at 9:40 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he strung together three hits (going 3-for-4) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jeremy Pena Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: Bryce Miller
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jeremy Pena? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Mariners Player Props|
|Astros vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Mariners|
|Astros vs Mariners Odds|
Jeremy Pena At The Plate
- Pena is hitting .268 with 31 doubles, three triples, 10 home runs and 41 walks.
- Pena has had a hit in 96 of 145 games this year (66.2%), including multiple hits 43 times (29.7%).
- He has hit a home run in 6.9% of his games in 2023, and 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Pena has picked up an RBI in 24.8% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 7.6% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 62 games this season, with multiple runs 16 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Astros Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for José Abreu
- Click Here for Kyle Tucker
- Click Here for Martín Maldonado
- Click Here for Yordan Alvarez
- Click Here for Yainer Diaz
- Click Here for Jose Altuve
- Click Here for Chas McCormick
- Click Here for Alex Bregman
- Click Here for Michael Brantley
- Click Here for Mauricio Dubon
Jeremy Pena Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mariners pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Mariners have a 3.77 team ERA that ranks first among all league pitching staffs.
- The Mariners give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (179 total, 1.1 per game).
- Miller gets the start for the Mariners, his 25th of the season. He is 8-6 with a 4.17 ERA and 115 strikeouts in 127 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance was on Saturday against the Texas Rangers, when he went 4 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.17, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents have a .244 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.