Yordan Alvarez vs. Mariners Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Yordan Alvarez (.243 batting average in his past 10 games, with four doubles, three home runs, four walks and seven RBI) and the Houston Astros face the Seattle Mariners, whose starting pitcher will be Bryce Miller. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-5) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Yordan Alvarez Game Info & Props vs. the Mariners
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mariners Starter: Bryce Miller
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +200)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +125)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -133)
Looking to place a prop bet on Yordan Alvarez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Mariners Player Props|
|Astros vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Mariners|
|Astros vs Mariners Odds|
Yordan Alvarez At The Plate
- Alvarez is batting .290 with 23 doubles, a triple, 30 home runs and 66 walks.
- In 72.7% of his 110 games this season, Alvarez has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 27 multi-hit games.
- He has hit a home run in 28 games this season (25.5%), leaving the park in 6.3% of his chances at the plate.
- Alvarez has driven home a run in 52 games this season (47.3%), including more than one RBI in 26.4% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on 10 occasions..
- In 59 of 110 games this year, he has scored, and 13 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Astros Players vs the Mariners
- Click Here for José Abreu
- Click Here for Kyle Tucker
- Click Here for Martín Maldonado
- Click Here for Yainer Diaz
- Click Here for Jose Altuve
- Click Here for Chas McCormick
- Click Here for Alex Bregman
- Click Here for Jeremy Pena
- Click Here for Michael Brantley
- Click Here for Mauricio Dubon
Yordan Alvarez Home/Away Batting Splits
Mariners Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mariners has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in the league.
- The Mariners' 3.77 team ERA is No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine to surrender the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (179 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Mariners will send Miller (8-6) to the mound to make his 25th start of the season. He is 8-6 with a 4.17 ERA and 115 strikeouts through 127 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out came on Saturday against the Texas Rangers, when the right-hander tossed 4 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.17, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .244 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.