Saints vs. Buccaneers Injury Report — Week 4
The New Orleans Saints' (2-1) injury report has five players listed as they prepare for a Sunday, October 1 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1). The game kicks at 1:00 PM at Caesars Superdome.
The Saints were beaten by the Green Bay Packers 18-17 in their last outing.
Their last time out, the Buccaneers lost 25-11 to the Philadelphia Eagles.
New Orleans Saints Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Injury Report Today
Other Week 4 Injury Reports
- Click here for Steelers vs Texans
- Click here for Broncos vs Bears
- Click here for Raiders vs Chargers
- Click here for Cardinals vs 49ers
- Click here for Commanders vs Eagles
Saints vs. Buccaneers Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Saints or the Buccaneers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Saints Season Insights
- The Saints are totaling 314.7 yards per game offensively this season (20th in NFL), and they are allowing 288 yards per game (10th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Saints rank 25th in scoring offense (17.7 points per game) and sixth in scoring defense (16.7 points allowed per game) this season.
- The Saints are totaling 221.3 passing yards per game on offense (15th in the NFL), and they rank eighth on the other side of the ball with 188.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- On offense, New Orleans ranks 21st in the NFL with 93.3 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, the defensive unit ranks 10th in rushing yards allowed per contest (99.7).
- With five forced turnovers (seventh in NFL) against three turnovers committed (10th in NFL), the Saints (+2) own the ninth-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Saints (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Saints (-190), Buccaneers (+155)
- Total: 40.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Saints-Buccaneers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.