Top Kings vs. Lakers Players to Watch - November 15
Keegan Murray and Anthony Davis are two players to watch on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET, when the Sacramento Kings (5-4) play the Los Angeles Lakers (6-5) at Crypto.com Arena.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
How to Watch Kings vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 15
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, SportsNet LA, NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kings' Last Game
In their most recent game, the Kings beat the Cavaliers on Monday, 132-120. Their leading scorer was De'Aaron Fox with 28 points.
Lakers' Last Game
The Lakers were victorious in their previous game versus the Grizzlies, 134-107, on Tuesday. D'Angelo Russell led the way with 24 points, and also had three boards and five assists.
Kings vs Lakers Additional Info
|Kings vs Lakers Prediction|
|Kings vs Lakers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Kings vs Lakers Injury Report|
|Kings vs Lakers Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Lakers Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Lakers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kings Players to Watch
- Domantas Sabonis posts 17.7 points, 15 boards and 5.7 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.7 steals and 0.7 blocks.
- Murray posts 16 points, 7.7 boards and 2.3 assists per game, shooting 39.5% from the field and 34.5% from downtown, with 3.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Harrison Barnes' numbers on the season are 17 points, 3.3 boards and 1.7 assists per game, shooting 60% from the field and 46.2% from beyond the arc, with 2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Malik Monk's numbers on the season are 13.7 points, 5.3 assists and 1.7 boards per game.
- Kevin Huerter averages 6.3 points, 4.7 boards and 2.7 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0 steals and 1 block.
Watch Sabonis, Davis and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Lakers Players to Watch
- Davis averages 25.7 points, 12 boards and 2.7 assists, making 48.2% of his shots from the floor and 50% from beyond the arc, with 1 trey per game.
- LeBron James' averages on the season are 23 points, 10.3 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game, making 57.1% of his shots from the floor and 29.4% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 treys per contest.
- Russell's numbers for the season are 14 points, 3.7 rebounds and 7 assists per game, making 36.6% of his shots from the floor and 23.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per contest.
- Austin Reaves gets the Lakers 9.7 points, 4 boards and 2.3 assists per game, plus 1.3 steals and 0 blocks.
- Taurean Prince's numbers for the season are 12.7 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 43.3% of his shots from the field and 45% from 3-point range, with 3 triples per contest.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.