Northwestern State vs. Maine Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game at UNF Arena has the Northwestern State Demons (1-2) taking on the Maine Black Bears (1-2) at 4:00 PM ET on November 16. Our computer prediction projects a 76-69 win for Northwestern State.
According to our computer prediction, Northwestern State projects to cover the 5.5-point spread in its matchup against Maine. The total is listed at 142.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Northwestern State vs. Maine Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: Maine -5.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Maine -250, Northwestern State +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northwestern State vs. Maine Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northwestern State 76, Maine 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Northwestern State vs. Maine
- Pick ATS: Northwestern State (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northwestern State Performance Insights
- With 74.6 points per game on offense, Northwestern State was 109th in the nation last year. At the other end, it ceded 72.1 points per contest, which ranked 240th in college basketball.
- Last year the Demons pulled down 30.1 boards per game (270th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 31.6 rebounds per contest (206th-ranked).
- Northwestern State ranked 211th in the country with 12.6 assists per contest.
- With 11.1 turnovers per game, the Demons ranked 104th in college basketball. They forced 14.3 turnovers per contest, which ranked 37th in college basketball.
- The Demons made 8.4 threes per game (66th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while sporting a 36.1% three-point percentage (75th-ranked).
- Last year Northwestern State ceded 6.2 threes per game (51st-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 33.2% (137th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Northwestern State attempted 38 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 62% of the shots it took (and 69.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 23.3 three-pointers per contest, which were 38% of its shots (and 30.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.