Northwestern State vs. North Florida Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest features the Northwestern State Demons (1-3) and the North Florida Ospreys (2-2) squaring off at UNF Arena in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 78-77 victory for Northwestern State according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Northwestern State is projected to cover the point spread (6.5) against North Florida. The two teams are projected to rack up the same number of points as the 155.5 over/under.
Northwestern State vs. North Florida Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: North Florida -6.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Florida -300, Northwestern State +240
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northwestern State vs. North Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northwestern State 78, North Florida 77
Spread & Total Prediction for Northwestern State vs. North Florida
- Pick ATS: Northwestern State (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (155.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northwestern State Performance Insights
- With 74.6 points per game on offense, Northwestern State ranked 109th in the country last season. Defensively, it ceded 72.1 points per contest, which ranked 240th in college basketball.
- Last season the Demons pulled down 30.1 rebounds per game (270th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 31.6 rebounds per contest (206th-ranked).
- Northwestern State put up 12.6 assists per game, which ranked them 211th in college basketball.
- Last season the Demons committed 11.1 turnovers per game (104th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 14.3 turnovers per contest (37th-ranked).
- The Demons drained 8.4 threes per game (66th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while putting up a 36.1% three-point percentage (75th-ranked).
- Last season Northwestern State gave up 6.2 three-pointers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.2% (137th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Northwestern State took 62% two-pointers (accounting for 69.1% of the team's buckets) and 38% threes (30.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.