Tulane vs. Sacramento State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Tulane Green Wave (2-0) face the Sacramento State Hornets (1-2) as double-digit, 10.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tulane vs. Sacramento State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Devlin Fieldhouse
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tulane Betting Records & Stats
- Of Tulane's 29 games last season, they went over this contest's total of 154.5 points 16 times.
- Tulane's matchups last season had an average of 157.1 points, 2.6 more than this game's over/under.
- Tulane won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- Tulane won 15 of the 21 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (71.4%).
- The Green Wave had a 6-1 record last year (winning 85.7% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -650 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, Tulane has an implied win probability of 86.7%.
Tulane vs. Sacramento State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 154.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 154.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Tulane Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Green Wave averaged 79.9 points per game, 12.1 more points than the 67.8 the Hornets allowed.
- When Tulane put up more than 67.8 points last season, it went 12-11 against the spread and 19-5 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tulane vs. Sacramento State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Tulane vs. Sacramento State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||5-6-0|
|5-4-0||Away ATS Record||8-5-0|
|83.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.3|
|81.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||62.9|
|10-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-5-0|
|7-2-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.