Jamie Benn Game Preview: Stars vs. Avalanche - November 18
The Dallas Stars, Jamie Benn included, will meet the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on Benn's props versus the Avalanche? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jamie Benn vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +165)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Benn Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Benn has averaged 15:20 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +3.
- Benn has a goal in three games this year through 15 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Benn has a point in seven of 15 games this year, with multiple points in four of them.
- Benn has an assist in six of 15 games so far this year, with multiple assists in two of them.
- Benn's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 52.4% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Benn has an implied probability of 37.7% of going over his assist prop bet.
Benn Stats vs. the Avalanche
- The Avalanche have conceded 46 goals in total (3.1 per game), which ranks 10th in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the NHL's eighth-best goal differential at +9.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.