Louisiana Tech vs. Jacksonville State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
CUSA play features the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (7-3) taking on the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-8) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium. The Gamecocks are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 9.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 54.5 points.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Jacksonville State vs. Louisiana Tech matchup.
Louisiana Tech vs. Jacksonville State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Venue: Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Louisiana Tech vs. Jacksonville State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Jacksonville State Moneyline||Louisiana Tech Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Jacksonville State (-9.5)||54.5||-350||+280||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Jacksonville State (-9.5)||54.5||-360||+280||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Florida vs Missouri
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- SMU vs Memphis
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- Illinois vs Iowa
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
Louisiana Tech vs. Jacksonville State Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has put together a 3-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once this year (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Jacksonville State has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover twice.
- The Gamecocks have won their only game this season when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.