McNeese vs. Western Carolina: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Western Carolina Catamounts (3-0) carry a three-game win streak into a home contest versus the McNeese Cowboys (4-0), who have won four straight. It starts at 4:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Western Carolina vs. McNeese matchup.
McNeese vs. Western Carolina Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Ramsey Center in Cullowhee, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
McNeese vs. Western Carolina Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Western Carolina Moneyline||McNeese Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Western Carolina (-6.5)||144.5||-250||+195||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Western Carolina (-5.5)||144.5||-215||+172||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
McNeese vs. Western Carolina Betting Trends (2022-23)
- McNeese covered 14 times in 30 chances against the spread last year.
- The Cowboys were an underdog by 6.5 points or more 11 times last season, and covered the spread in five of those contests.
- Western Carolina put together a 16-12-0 record against the spread last season.
- Catamounts games went over the point total 12 out of 28 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.