Miro Heiskanen Game Preview: Stars vs. Avalanche - November 18
Miro Heiskanen and the Dallas Stars will face the Colorado Avalanche at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Does a bet on Heiskanen interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Miro Heiskanen vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -154)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -125)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Heiskanen Season Stats Insights
- Heiskanen has averaged 25:14 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +1).
- Heiskanen has a goal in one of his 15 games playedthis year, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- In six of 15 games this year, Heiskanen has registered a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Heiskanen has an assist in six of 15 games this season, with multiple assists on three occasions.
- Heiskanen's implied probability to go over his point total is 60.6% based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Heiskanen has an implied probability of 55.6% of going over his assist prop bet.
Heiskanen Stats vs. the Avalanche
- On the defensive side, the Avalanche are one of the stingiest units in the league, conceding 46 goals in total (3.1 per game) which ranks 10th.
- The team's +9 goal differential ranks eighth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.