SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Santa Clara Broncos (3-0) are big, 15.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the SE Louisiana Lions (1-2) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Leavey Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 157.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Santa Clara, California
- Venue: Leavey Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lions Betting Records & Stats
- SE Louisiana played seven games last season that had more than 157.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Lions contests last year was 153.6, 3.9 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Lions' record against the spread last season was 14-12-0.
- Santa Clara (14-13-0 ATS) covered the spread 51.9% of the time, 1.9% less often than SE Louisiana (14-12-0) last season.
SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 157.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 157.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional SE Louisiana Insights & Trends
- The Lions' 77.6 points per game last year were just 4.5 more points than the 73.1 the Broncos allowed to opponents.
- SE Louisiana put together a 10-7 ATS record and a 16-5 overall record last season in games it scored more than 73.1 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 15.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
SE Louisiana vs. Santa Clara Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Santa Clara||SE Louisiana|
|6-7-0||Home ATS Record||3-6-0|
|6-3-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|75.0||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||82.9|
|81.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||73.8|
|4-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-2-0|
|7-2-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.