UL Monroe vs. McNeese Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at The Legacy Center has the UL Monroe Warhawks (3-1) taking on the McNeese Cowgirls (1-3) at 5:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 87-64 win, heavily favoring UL Monroe.
The Warhawks came out on top in their most recent matchup 73-62 against Mississippi Valley State on Friday.
UL Monroe vs. McNeese Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
UL Monroe vs. McNeese Score Prediction
- Prediction: UL Monroe 87, McNeese 64
Other Sun Belt Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UL Monroe Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Warhawks had a -212 scoring differential last season, falling short by 7.1 points per game. They put up 64.9 points per game to rank 181st in college basketball and gave up 72 per contest to rank 334th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, UL Monroe scored 64.6 points per game in Sun Belt action, and 64.9 overall.
- The Warhawks averaged 69.2 points per game at home last season, and 59.7 on the road.
- At home, UL Monroe allowed 66.7 points per game, 11.5 fewer points than it allowed away (78.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.