Grambling vs. Houston Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Houston Cougars (2-0) and Grambling Tigers (2-2) matching up at Fertitta Center has a projected final score of 92-61 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Houston, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Tigers' most recent contest on Thursday ended in a 70-67 victory against Arizona State.
Grambling vs. Houston Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Fertitta Center in Houston, Texas
Grambling vs. Houston Score Prediction
- Prediction: Houston 92, Grambling 61
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Grambling Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers averaged 56.1 points per game last season (331st in college basketball) while giving up 62.5 per contest (123rd in college basketball). They had a -193 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 6.4 points per game.
- In conference action, Grambling scored more points (58.3 per game) than it did overall (56.1) in 2022-23.
- The Tigers scored 57.5 points per game at home last season, and 55.4 away.
- Grambling gave up 60.8 points per game at home last season, and 61.7 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.