Louisiana Tech vs. Texas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the Texas Longhorns (3-0) and the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters (2-0) facing off at Moody Center in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 77-51 win for heavily favored Texas according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Lady Techsters are coming off of an 88-52 win over Louisiana College in their last outing on Thursday.
Louisiana Tech vs. Texas Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Center in Austin, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Longhorn Network
Louisiana Tech vs. Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 77, Louisiana Tech 51
Other CUSA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Louisiana Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lady Techsters outscored opponents by 3.9 points per game last season (scoring 65.1 points per game to rank 176th in college basketball while allowing 61.2 per contest to rank 88th in college basketball) and had a +125 scoring differential overall.
- Louisiana Tech averaged 2.7 fewer points in CUSA play (62.4) than overall (65.1).
- At home, the Lady Techsters scored 68.8 points per game last season. On the road, they averaged 61.5.
- Louisiana Tech allowed 60.9 points per game at home last season, and 62.2 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.