New Orleans vs. Oklahoma State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game features the Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-3) and the New Orleans Privateers (2-1) matching up at Gallagher-Iba Arena (on November 20) at 8:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 72-67 victory for Oklahoma State.
Based on our computer prediction, New Orleans is projected to cover the point spread (13.5) versus Oklahoma State. The two teams are projected to fall short of the 145.5 total.
New Orleans vs. Oklahoma State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena
- Line: Oklahoma State -13.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oklahoma State -1000, New Orleans +625
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
New Orleans vs. Oklahoma State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oklahoma State 72, New Orleans 67
Spread & Total Prediction for New Orleans vs. Oklahoma State
- Pick ATS: New Orleans (+13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
New Orleans Performance Insights
- New Orleans' defensive performance was sixth-worst in the country last year with 79.3 points allowed per contest, but offensively it played better, scoring 73.1 points per game (141st-ranked in college basketball).
- The Privateers pulled down 29.3 rebounds per game (303rd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 31 rebounds per contest (170th-ranked).
- New Orleans ranked 70th in the country with 14.6 assists per contest.
- The Privateers committed 16.6 turnovers per game (-4-worst in college basketball), and forced 14.8 turnovers per game (28th-ranked).
- The Privateers made 6.1 threes per game last year (310th-ranked in college basketball), and they sported a 37.8% three-point percentage (20th-best).
- New Orleans ranked 240th in the nation with 7.7 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 317th with a 36.2% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- New Orleans attempted 39.6 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 70.9% of the shots it attempted (and 76.5% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 16.2 threes per contest, which were 29.1% of its shots (and 23.5% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.