SE Louisiana vs. Jackson State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game that pits the Jackson State Tigers (2-0) against the SE Louisiana Lions (2-2) at University Center (LA) has a projected final score of 64-59 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Jackson State, who we project as a small favorite in this matchup. Game time is at 1:00 PM on November 20.
The Lions are coming off of a 73-50 loss to LSU in their last outing on Friday.
SE Louisiana vs. Jackson State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: University Center (LA) in Hammond, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
SE Louisiana vs. Jackson State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Jackson State 64, SE Louisiana 59
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
SE Louisiana Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions had a +194 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 6.3 points per game. They put up 62.1 points per game, 240th in college basketball, and allowed 55.8 per contest to rank 18th in college basketball.
- On offense, SE Louisiana averaged 61.1 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its season average (62.1 points per game) was 1 PPG higher.
- The Lions posted 68.6 points per game last season in home games, which was 11.2 more points than they averaged in away games (57.4).
- In 2022-23, SE Louisiana gave up 48.1 points per game in home games. In away games, it allowed 61.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.