Wyatt Johnston Game Preview: Stars vs. Rangers - November 20
The Dallas Stars, Wyatt Johnston among them, meet the New York Rangers on Monday at 8:00 PM ET, at American Airlines Center. There are prop bets for Johnston available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Wyatt Johnston vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +250)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Johnston Season Stats Insights
- Johnston's plus-minus rating this season, in 16:56 per game on the ice, is +1.
- In six of 16 games this year, Johnston has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In seven of 16 games this season, Johnston has recorded a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- In five of 16 games this season, Johnston has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Johnston's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 45.5% that he hits the over.
- There is a 28.6% chance of Johnston having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Johnston Stats vs. the Rangers
- The Rangers have conceded 33 goals in total (just 2.2 per game), which ranks second in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's +18 goal differential ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.