McNeese vs. Texas State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The McNeese Cowboys (4-1) will be trying to continue a three-game home winning streak when taking on the Texas State Bobcats (2-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Thomas Assembly Center. It airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the McNeese vs. Texas State matchup.
McNeese vs. Texas State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
McNeese vs. Texas State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||McNeese Moneyline||Texas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||McNeese (-3.5)||138.5||-165||+140||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||McNeese (-2.5)||137.5||-154||+128||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
McNeese vs. Texas State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- McNeese won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- The Cowboys and their opponents combined to go over the point total 15 out of 30 times last season.
- Texas State went 13-18-0 ATS last season.
- Last year, 17 of the Bobcats' games went over the point total.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.