Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 4 the New Orleans Saints' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +10000.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Saints much higher (15th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (21st).
- Sportsbooks have moved the Saints' Super Bowl odds down from +4000 at the start of the season to +10000. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the 13th-biggest change.
- The Saints' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1%.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread this year.
- Out of 12 Saints games this year, four have gone over the total.
- The Saints have compiled a 4-6 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- New Orleans has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Saints are averaging 348.3 yards per game offensively this season (11th in NFL), and they are surrendering 322.5 yards per game (15th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Saints are putting up 21.4 points per game on offense (19th in NFL), and they rank 17th on defense with 21.3 points allowed per game.
Saints Impact Players
- In 12 games, Derek Carr has thrown for 2,761 yards (230.1 per game), with 11 TDs and six INTs, and completing 66.2%.
- On the ground, Alvin Kamara has scored four TDs and gained 508 yards (56.4 per game).
- In the passing game, Kamara has scored one time, with 60 catches for 413 yards.
- In the passing game, Chris Olave has scored three times, catching 68 balls for 890 yards (74.2 per game).
- In 12 games, Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.0 per game), with one touchdown and zero interceptions, and completing 62.5%.
- Demario Davis has been wreaking havoc on defense, collecting 83 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended for the Saints.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+75000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+10000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+15000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+5000|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+10000|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+75000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+8000|
|13||December 3||Lions||L 33-28||+1400|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 9:21 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.