LSU Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers project strong results from the LSU Tigers (7-1), giving them the second-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +550 on the moneyline.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see LSU play in person!
The Tigers play at home against the Virginia Tech Hokies on Thursday, November 30 at 9:00 PM ET.
Tigers NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +550 (Bet $100 to win $550)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
LSU Team Stats
- The Tigers are 4-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- The Tigers are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- LSU is giving up 63.5 points per game this season (169th-ranked in college basketball), but it has really thrived offensively, averaging 95.3 points per game (fifth-best).
Looking to place a futures bet on LSU? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
LSU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- LSU has tied for the 10th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (one).
- LSU has two wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 20th-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, LSU is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the ninth-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Aneesah Morrow: 18.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 3.5 STL, 1.4 BLK, 47.5 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- Mikaylah Williams: 17.5 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 55.9 3PT% (19-for-34)
- Flau'jae Johnson: 11.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.4 STL, 57.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Hailey Van Lith: 12.9 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.