LSU Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers don't expect much out of the LSU Tigers (5-4), giving them +50000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tigers are scheduled to match up with the Alabama State Hornets in a home contest on Wednesday, December 13. This bout starts at 8:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
LSU NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
LSU Team Stats
- LSU averages 72.9 points per game (230th in college basketball) while giving up 69.3 per outing (134th in college basketball). It has a +32 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 3.6 points per game.
- The Tigers have a 3-2 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 2-1 in neutral-site games.
- LSU is 4-2 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-2) in games it was listed as underdogs.
- LSU has taken home the victory in just one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-1), but it has three wins in four games when favored by three or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for LSU and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
LSU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 2-2 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 3-1
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, LSU is 2-2 (.500%) -- tied for the seventh-most wins, but also tied for the 16th-most losses.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best LSU Players
- Will Baker leads the Tigers scoring 14.1 points per game.
- Jordan Wright leads LSU with 1.8 assists per game and Jalen Reed paces the squad with 5.6 rebounds per matchup.
- The Tigers are led by Wright from beyond the arc. He makes 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- LSU's blocks leader is Reed, who averages 1.3 per game. Wright leads the team by averaging 2.0 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.