(WVUE) - Do you have a consumer problem or concern? Call the FOX 8 Defenders.
The FOX 8 Defenders are a special volunteer service of FOX 8 & the National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW). Our volunteers have all the connections you need to have helped thousands of people solve seemingly hopeless problems. Each year the FOX 8 Defenders recover thousands of dollars for the people they help.
What is the FOX 8 Defenders Service?
- A non-profit volunteer based telephone information, referral and action service.
- A community service dedicated to resolving people's problems.
What services do the FOX 8 Defenders provide?
- FREE and confidential assistance to people who contact us with problems.
- Experienced volunteer professionals, working from comprehensive, up-to-date resources direct each caller through appropriate steps.
- Consumer education is an important component of this service.
How does the FOX 8 Defenders program benefit consumers and businesses?
- Acts as a buffer between the consumer and the company.
- Acts as a non-judgmental go-between in mediating disputes
- Improves consumer relations.
- Weeds out complaints that are not valid.
- Exposes fly-by-night organizations.
- Serves as a source of information about community problems.
- Acts as a referral agency for people who have no where to turn.
Who uses the FOX 8 Defenders?
- Any individuals who have valid complaints or needs.
- People who have not retained an attorney.
How do I contact the FOX 8 Defenders?