DENHAM SPRINGS, LA (WVUE) - The Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office made several arrests today as the result of an undercover operation spanning several months.
According to Sheriff Jason Ard, The LPSO Narcotics Division and members of the Special Response team arrested 14 alleged drug dealers and users on May 26 as the result of Operation "Who, Me?"
"Our LPSO teams hit the streets armed with several arrest warrants," Ard said. "These warrants stem from an undercover operation which spans several months. During the investigation, our undercover agents were able to purchase illegal controlled dangerous substances from suspects."
The following suspects were arrested on May 26 and booked into the Livingston Parish Detention Center:
The following were arrested today and booked into the Livingston Parish Detention Center:
- Christopher Reid, DOB: 9/25/84 of Livingston, LA – (PWID Sched II)
- Phillip Condy, Jr., DOB: 10/10/78 of Denham Springs, LA – (Princ to Dist Sch I)
- Jennifer Thompson, DOB: 12/18/90 of Walker, LA – (Dist Sch II)
- Ryan Hughes, DOB: 4/17/98 of Hammond, LA – (Dist Sch I)
- Nicole Stevens, DOB: 9/16/89 of Walker, LA – (Dist Sch I)
- Robin Dorman, DOB: 2/20/88 of Tickfaw, LA – (Dist Sch III)
- Charles Liccardi, Jr., DOB: 6/15/76 of Denham Springs, LA – (Dist Sch I)
- Christopher Rome, DOB: 8/26/88 of Albany, LA – (Dist Sch III)
- Shawn Threeton, DOB: 11/13/90 of Albany, LA – (Dist Sch II)
- James Konczol, DOB: 9/26/95 of Albany, LA – (Dist Sch II)
The following are currently in other Parish Jails, but have also been charged as a result of this investigation:
- Vera Ballard, DOB: 7/26/80 of Walker, LA – (Prin to Dist Sch I)
- Samantha Granade, DOB: 1/29/87 of Baton Rouge, LA – (Poss Sch I, IV)
- Shawn Landry, DOB: 6/17/92 of Hammond, LA – (Dist Sch III)
- Clifton Taylor, DOB: 8/06/82 of Independence, LA – (PWID Sch II)
Drugs including crack cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine were all taken off the streets as the result of this operation according to Ard.
"This is a non-stop fight," Ard said. "We will continue putting pressure on those who choose to deal drugs around our families. We are committed. If you sell drugs in Livingston Parish, expect a visit from the LPSO."
Ard thanked the Denham Springs Police Department and Louisiana State Probation and Parole for their assistance.